Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Sharing and Learning

For me, it was always a pleasure to listen to other classmates to read aloud their essays in our classroom. Reading mine, for sure, will boost a teenager’s self-esteem for ten minutes. What actually happened here is the learning and sharing progress, which is what I preferred to than just listening/learning from our teachers. Del.icio.us makes it worked in the virtual world. You can tag things of your interests and find someone with same interests and learn from them. Isn’t it amazing? Yes, it is. But be careful with your time management skill. It is not like the old time in a library with a card catalog system, in which you can’t find a lot of resources you want to check on. Right now, you have the problem to allocate the time you need to check on what looks like interesting to you. Therefore, I do like to tag things on the web, but not spend too much time to check other’s interests. I don’t know if I need to change my habit to make the best use of this tool and am still looking for the future of this exciting service.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites